Fees & Payments
- At the time of making your booking the receptionists will disclose and discuss the cost of your test with you.
- Full payment is required on the day, and our receptions will arrange for your Medicare rebate to be processed.
- We accept cash, credit card and eftpos, excluding Diners and AMEX.
- Gold card DVA patients are covered fully by DVA.
- If you are an inpatient at John Flynn Hospital you will be covered by your private health insurance, there is no gap to pay.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. If you are going to be late, please phone us to let us know.
- Please bring your referral and medicare card with you to your appointment.
- Please bring your private health insurance membership card with you.
- What to wear? Please wear shorts/skirt and a top no matter what type of appointment you are attending. Women, please do not wear a dress. If you are attending for a stress test or stress echo please bring your walking shoes.