Dr. Nasir obtained his medical degree in 1991 from Baghdad University and received extensive training overseas, becoming a qualified physician in 2003 in the UK. Ahmad moved to Australia in 2007 and underwent further training in Cardiology at the Gold Coast and Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane, becoming a member of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand. He then joined the John Flynn Cardiology group in 2013.
Coronary heart disease, Heart failure, Heart rhythm problems, Heart valve problems, Heart imaging and Heart devices.
- Coronary Angiography
- Stress Echocardiography
- Holter and event monitoring
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography
- Pre operative cardiac risk assessment
- Cardiac failure
– John Flynn Cardiology, Suite 6C, John Flynn Medical Center, Inland Dr, Tugun 4224.
(Admitting rights at John Flynn Hospital), and
– Sullivan Nicolaides, Ground floor (carpark level), Sunnyside, Wollumbin Street, Murwillumbah, New South Wales 2484